What are your plans for retirement?
Associated with Commonwealth Financial Network®, a Registered Investment Adviser and Broker/Dealer
Managing assets for income in retirement is more complicated
than managing them during your working years.
The risk may be significant and real. Your standard of living is probably going to suffer if you run out of money. On top of managing money, there is health care to worry about, there are taxes to consider, and there are competing interests like children who need support versus trips to Italy. Have questions? We have answers.
- Am I financially ready to retire? How do I know I won’t run out of money?
- How do I manage my assets and what investments should I use to support retirement income?
- What estate and end-of-life documents are recommended?
- How much can I withdraw from my savings every year?
- How can I save on taxes? When should I withdraw from my IRA versus my brokerage account?
- Can we afford to travel in retirement? What about helping with our child’s wedding?
- Where does the value of our house fit into things?
- When should we start Social Security retirement benefits? How can the timing save us money on our taxes?
- How can we prepare for long-term care expenses?