Does a member of your family have special needs?
- Would it be helpful to work with someone who can coordinate the multiple financial, legal, family, and public assistance professionals and issues within your plan.
- Would you welcome the addition to your team of an experienced advocate in your dealings with the many resources for special needs in the Puget Sound area?
- Do you worry about having a financial plan in place for when you are no longer able to care for your special needs family member?
- Do you have an up-to-date estate plan that includes planning for the lifetime of your dependent?
- How much do we need to save for ourselves? What kind of retirement can we afford and still provide for our family member?
Client stories: Special Needs
Stories coming soon...
Are you planning for two lifetimes?
Families with special needs dependents plan for two lifetimes: their own plus that of their dependent. We have been involved in the special needs community in the Puget Sound area for more than 15 years. We can help connect you to resources in the community and develop a customized financial plan that balances the financial goals for your lifetime and that of your special needs dependent.